Reserve PowerTelecom and mission critical backup power systems so the lights don’t go out.
YOUR POWER AND EQUIPMENT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR BACKUP PLAN
We design, install and manage turnkey reserve power systems with fail-safe reliability.
RESERVE POWER SOLUTIONS
Reserve power solutions start with superior equipment, and fail-safe reliability comes from continuous evaluation. From site assessment to equipment installation to ongoing preventative maintenance, we use our engineering experience and superior service standards to ensure that when your primary power fails, your reserve power is standing ready to power your mission critical infrastructure.
Our reserve power solutions cover the entire reserve power spectrum:
- Site Assessments
- Engineered DC Power Solutions
- Installation Services
- Equipment Repairs and Maintenance
- Turnkey Power System Management
- Batteries for UPS, Switchgear, Telecom
- Battery Chargers
- Managed Battery Replacement/Recycling
- UPS Install and Maintenance
- Switchgear Control Power
- IR Scanning (Thermography)
- Rental UPS & Batteries
- Project Management
- Power Quality & Safety Assessments
- Battery Monitoring
- Preventative Maintenance
- Load/Capacity Testing
- Factory Witness Testing
Our systematic approach to building a managed power system:
Maintenance and Reporting
Manage Replacement Cycle
FREE POWER ASSESSMENT
See if your system requirements qualify for a free power assessment.
DC Power Systems and Batteries for the Telecom Industry
+24VDC and -48VDC systems for Central Offices, Remote Offices and Outdoor Cabinets.
Our turnkey services include:
- Design & Installation of DC Power Plants
- Battery Installation & Removal
- Cable Rack Installation
- Cable Management
- IEEE Load Testing
- Preventative Maintenance & Resistance Test
- Inverter & Distribution Bays
- Grounding Upgrades
- National Service Support
Mission Critical Backup Power
We serve national and regional customers in need of consistent services and reliable power systems including:
- Data Centers
- Regional Utilities
- Financial Institutions
- Property Management Companies
- Anyone with Mission Critical Digital Systems
- Anyone with Switchgear
Typical problems we help our customers tackle include:
- Desire for a single partner to manage all critical power needs nationally
- No clarity of ownership and accountability for backup power
- Poorly documented critical power system designs
- Lack of data transparency and clarity on system performance
- Poor ongoing maintenance practices
- Struggle to find capital to meet equipment replacement requirements
- Haphazard equipment installations
- Insufficient design skills for switchgear systems
- A view of total cost of asset ownership for critical power systems
You need the confidence of knowing your mission critical systems won’t go down, and you should expect the same reliability from your reserve power equipment. Your backup power is a vital part of your overall power management solution.
BATTERY ROOM SOLUTIONS & EQUIPMENT
A battery room is an important space devoted solely to the storage and maintenance of backup battery systems and other critical equipment, necessary to supply backup power in the event of a main source power loss.
Your battery room should include the following equipment for safe storage and handling of these systems:
- Battery lift equipment for large VRLA/Flooded batteries
- Location specific racks for battery storage
- Spill containment systems
- Acid-resistant floor epoxy
- Hydrogen detection devices
- Safety signage and eyewash stations
- Emergency spill kits
BATTERY ROOM SAFETY & VENTILATION
Many reserve power batteries (especially flooded lead acid) emit hydrogen or oxygen if they’re discharged or overheated. Keeping the battery room at the correct temperature with a well-maintained HVAC system is necessary for the safety of your equipment and your team. If corrosive acids within the batteries leak and come into contact with equipment or facility employees, it can cause damage. This is why most battery rooms contain an emergency wash station so that personnel can quickly and easily wash off any spilled or splashed battery acids.
From generators to critical electrical equipment to stored energy, our systems can be customized to meet your specific power needs.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Telecom DC power
- Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) and switchgear
- Standard or customized DC power cabinets
EQUIPMENT PROCUREMENT / DECOMMISSIONING
- Our industry experts can facilitate new equipment from dozens of manufacturers for any mission critical application or service need.
- Turn-key removal of decommissioned or old, obsolete equipment.
- Extensive network of nationwide product specialists at your disposal.
- Complete management of the project from plan review/scope to completion.
We provide battery back-up power systems to mission-critical facilities and the telecom industry, utilizing these the latest technologies:
7/24 Power Solutions
Consistent, national solutions for backup power made simple. We assess, design, install and maintain your mission critical power systems—all for a fixed monthly fee. Peace of mind so you can get back to focusing on your business.
Simply fill out the fields below and a Concentric representative will contact you shortly.